Reiki is approved for medical claims by the Swedish Tax Agency, which means that either getting reiki and or taking a reiki course is covered by your employer.
Reiki is approved by the WHO and practiced at more than 70 hospitals in the United States.
The course in reiki is a combination of teaching, conversation, demonstrations and practical training. Each student may experience both receiving and giving reiki.
During the course you will learn the following:
– Nature and History of Reiki
– Reiki Ideals
– Reiki standard hand positions
– Self treatment with reiki
– Gassho Meditation
– Byosen Scanning
– Reiji-Ho: Using the internal guide on how and where to go treat.
– Kenyoku: A method for cleaning your energy field.
– Koki-ho: Use your breathing to heal.
– Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with your eyes.
– Distance Healing with Reiki
– Reiki II Symbols: How to draw them, activate them, and use them. The different ways of using them are reviewed and their meaning is explained.
– Practical exercises so that all participants get to know and experience the energy of all the symbols and the results of their use.
– Placements of Reiki II and Reiki II Holy Fire II is given (earlier called attunements)
– Reiki experiences – internal guided meditation and healing
As a trainer, I have been practicing reiki since 2007 and am a trained Reiki Master Usui Holy Fire II and KarunaReiki® Master Holy Fire II. In addition, I am an ICF professional certified coach, behaviorist, massage therapist, yoga instructor, spiritual counsellor and author of “The Longing of My Soul” and “Find Your Path and Your True Self”.
Want to live a calmer, more harmonious and healthy life? Do you want to contribute to the well-being of others?
You are very welcome to a course in Reiki at Bönnarpsgård.
Bönnarpsgård is located 10 minutes from Malmö, in a natural and pleasant environment. In connection with the course, long-term guests can stay overnight for 600 SEK / day incl. full board and eat healthy vegetarian food. (Sleeping places are temporary in conjunction with courses, not hotel standard .)
Course date: 1-2nd of December 9:00-18:00
Location: Bönnarpsgård Kursgård
Price: 2900 SEK including course material (Healing touch of William Lee Rand), diploma and meals.
You can register via email@example.com or call +46 733 97 89 33. You can also fill out the contact form below and I will contact you.